Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll ABW Top 20 DOA Tournament: RD 3: Duwop vs Loquacious (Kandy) (Kandy Wins)

Who you got?

• Duwop

• Loquacious (Kandy)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so because you never left that makes you a better poster?

My presence and absence are felt.
Consistently translates into quality...

Sporadically translates into indifference....

I care more about the people voting for you 🥺

Du said you let the people down

He said you wasn’t around when he had to tell niggas on PlayStation “I think it’s over”
Naw this was a mad depressing conversation... I was getting my life on GTA and had to take a time out to tell niggaz I thought that run was over but I was still there for them ..

Niggaz was hurt but respected me for keeping it real. I give y'all access on multiple platforms. Niggaz always know how to get at me. When Kandy was gone..... She was gone

Naw this was a mad depressing conversation... I was getting my life on GTA and had to take a time out to tell niggaz I thought that run was over but I was still there for them ..

Niggaz was hurt but respected me for keeping it real. I give y'all access on multiple platforms. Niggaz always know how to get at me. When Kandy was gone..... She was gone
That’s a lie. I talk to people outside of ABW. those who wanted to talk to me knew how.

Funny you say that, cuz niggaz only voting for your cuz they scared you gonna leave then again...

This really is quite abusive on your part. I for one am appalled 🤕
I think i left enough for them to really not give a damn.

It’s crazy you have to belittle me for votes.

INCLUDING YO ASS.
You know how guilty that made me feel?

All this time these niggaz asking about where Kandy at, and I'm sitting here laughing and geeking with you like ain't shit happen.

Heart breaking. I ain't have the heart to tell them you just ain't fuck with them like that. Everybody you fucks with know your good.... SMH

I think i left enough for them to really not give a damn.

It’s crazy you have to belittle me for votes.
Competition always brings the worst outta me, you know that...
. But it's not a belittle.... I genuinely appreciate being kept in touch with you. I'm just attacking the people who voted for you..

You still the shit in my books. If I was them, I would have voted for you too.... Cuz you really do get the computers putin....

I just do..... What I do 🤷🏿‍♂️

2 L's back to back

First Erroll lose... Then this shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back