Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW TinyChat Thread (Tonight)

Ironman looked like he was bout to start reading Romans chapter 9 verse 6

i always thought that ohmars and iron looked like brothers and i couldn't internet no more after i confirmed it last night

i always thought that ohmars and iron looked like brothers and i couldn't internet no more after i confirmed it last night

I fell out too because you, me and @DS_ said the exact same thing at the same time.

I never knew..

#baffling

baffled3.gif

Son I swear as soon as I cammed up I'm thinking it's either going to be Du or AP that's going to be the smartass
mj_headshake_zpsvh8dzyha.gif

Son I swear as soon as I cammed up I'm thinking it's either going to be Du or AP that's going to be the smartass
mj_headshake_zpsvh8dzyha.gif
look man, classic deflection.....niggaz was paying too much attention to the wrong shit

I set up the first one cuz nobody else wanted to, but now that we got the first one out of the way, if somebody wants to be the mod for the weekly TinyChats let me know and I'll let you run it and pick the days.

I set up the first one cuz nobody else wanted to, but now that we got the first one out of the way, if somebody wants to be the mod for the weekly TinyChats let me know and I'll let you run it and pick the days.

You should specify the timezone in the thread title. Here I was thinking I was on time when really I was mad late

Back