Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW TinyChat Thread (Tonight)

I'm in TC and some strange vanilla dude name Canadian Bacon Pleasure came in and told me to get back on the cam.

I was left unarmed and without a phone to call for help because @TheMasterKey doesn't know how to turn on my mod abilities.

I feel so violated. I was forced to leave.
tear.gif

I'm in TC and some strange vanilla dude name Canadian Bacon Pleasure came in and told me to get back on the cam.

I was left unarmed and without a phone to call for help because @TheMasterKey doesn't know how to turn on my mod abilities.

View attachment 9583
That happened because the room isn't private and public so any weirdo can come thru ......stay safe and kill me now

View attachment 9583
Yea that's why I was saying it was @TheMasterKey fault shenanigans were happening last week lol make the room private.

u sure u dont wanna see someone taking a shit Ironman??? lol

I think keeping it public is prob good for recruitment purposes but might mean less ppl on cam
Marino pass no thanks lol and I mean yea if you want to recruit you can but you also get activities like that.

Alright I think we got it.

Let me know whenever ya'll decide to get on and I'll log in.

I learnt something today ! yay me!

giphy.gif

@Reesey, so I go on to this thing and no face just body parts on the screen. My Bretheren with me trying to take my phone to see you.

giphy.gif

uh .. I'm not sure what happened but LOL.

Make sure you go into the Reesey link that I posted for tonight if you guys log on so I can use my modding powers!

QJhDXPm.gif

Back