Chitlin
Word
Beta
Hustle
BDP
Thor
Goldie
Du

Objective: To have the most money at end of the game for a grand prize of 10m for 1st place, 5m for second place and 2.5m for 3rd. Every other player gets 1m. As well as keeping what you've earned during the entirety of the game.

How to play: Current earnings will be stashed in bank and everyone starts with 500k. You earn money the old fashioned way during the week, posting, likes, tournaments, etc. Friday at noon game pauses. All earning will be calculated. Person with most money will safe. Other players will have to vote off 1 member. Games resumes nlt than 6pm Friday. If remaining players can't decide who to vote off, cast off players will have a vote

Rules: No robberies. No purchasing funds. No borrowing funds from any player not playing. If someone not playing sends you money you're responsible for returning it before I learn of it. Anyone found guilty of knowingly breaking a rule will have money reset to 0. Second time and your real banks will be reset to 0. 3rd time and you're removed from game

Caveat: Thru out the weeks I will be hosting special events to earn bonus money.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Yall already know what time it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back