Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Shoot Ya Shot Thread

You just petty and I think you just can’t help it so like I said carry on...
Nah. Apparently something triggered you, I wanna know what. When I said it wasn’t about you, why couldn’t you just say ok my bad.

Mhm ok you got it...
No I don’t. I’m seriously tryna understand.

I don’t be worried about you. I figure you want me to but I really truly don’t. I don’t like you, you don’t like me. The whole site knows it. In this situation, it wasn’t a shot at you, sorry if that’s what you wanted but it wasn’t.

hE36E5B91

I’m over this shit forreal tho. If you think it’s a shot, take it as a shot. Idgaf. I think you are low key upset about something and well I can’t help you.

The shit wasn’t about you but if you want it to be, aye do your thing. Have your way.

I’m over this shit forreal tho. If you think it’s a shot, take it as a shot. Idgaf. I think you are low key upset about something and well I can’t help you.

The shit wasn’t about you but if you want it to be, aye do your thing. Have your way.

bye.gif

I know you not blonde so how is saying I see you UPGRADED not a shot?
Yeah go ahead and say you only meant from being e-boo single past few weeks...

But you tell it girl!!!

Last edited:
bye.gif

I know you not blonde so how is saying I see you UPGRADED not a shot?
Yeah go ahead and say you only meant from being single past few weeks...

But you tell it girl!!!
Ohhhhhhh. Lmao. You thought I meant he upgraded from you? Nah. That wasn’t my train of thought at all (cause i don’t be worried about you) but since you cleared it up, he upgraded with that also.

Back