Welcome To aBlackWeb

$$$ ABW SCAVENGER HUNT $$$

Duwop

I'm the 3rd little piggy, imma fuck wit dem bricks
Mod Squad
This will be a thread where people can make weird requests and pay money for them.

For example I got $10 million for the first person to post a video of them going into a Starbucks and asking to use the bathroom without buying nothing.

If you can't do that $5 million to the first person to post a pic of them sitting at a Starbucks with no drinks on their table.

Others feel free to post requests.....

Fun stuff.... Nothing that would get Niggaz shot, fired, or arrested

This will be a thread where people can make weird requests and pay money for them.

For example I got $10 million for the first person to post a video of them going into a Starbucks and asking to use the bathroom without buying nothing.

If you can't do that $5 million to the first person to post a pic of them sitting at a Starbucks with no drinks on their table.

Being nonwhite can get you shot fired or arrested

Great thread though

100 GOATs

$50 million to the first person posting a video of them outside at an intersection holding a sign that says

' not homeless, just need money for weed"

10 million for just a pic

$100 million to the first person who posts a screenshot of them shooting their shot in an abw inbox dates prior to July 2018

And there has to be a response showing some type of flirting back

Getting caught lying or photoshopping will result in you paying the requestor that amount.

If you can't cover you can't make any money for a week

I'll give an easy one.

Just grab a sharpie and your camera phone....

First 5 dudes that post his screen name on a chicks breasts gets $5 million

EVERY FEMALE that posts their screen name on their own breasts gets $10 million

Date and time stamp essential for payout

Last edited:
As long as we see words on cleavage we good....I don't needa see nippels or areollas.... But don't try to be funny with atshirt on....

The money is for skin

I'll give an easy one.

dudes gets $5 million
FEMALE gets $10 million
1pmf.gif

does it have to be starbucks?

I'll give an easy one.

First 5 dudes that post his screen name on a chicks breasts gets $5 million

EVERY FEMALE that posts their screen name on their own breasts gets $10 million

Date and time stamp essential for payout

*sends text to s/o not to ask questions and just go wit the flow*

$20 Million to a whoever post a video doing the “ In My Feelings Challenge” ...... niggas don’t even try that shit cause you will get Banned, it’s just for the ladies

Example:

Last edited:
$20 Million to a whoever post a video doing the “ In My Feelings Challenge” ...... niggas don’t even try that shit cause you will get Banned, it’s just for the ladies

Example:

But a dude... nvm you right ban any nigga who does dat

Back