Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Rumors & Secrets

" @AP21 looks like the kinda guy who always carries a spare tampon in his man purse incase one of his girlfriends is leaking."

" @Elzo69Renaissance always wanted Jay to tell him who the gaylias was. It safe to assume elzo wanted to be apart of the gaylias the way he always campaigned to know who it was."

" @AP21 looks like the kinda guy who always carries a spare tampon in his man purse incase one of his girlfriends is leaking."
This my last one because it's probably from the same lame and I'm about to go get me something to eat.

Tell the class why you mad.

Who was the chick brah? Was it here? The IC? Black board?

I’ll give em to you for free. You just gotta do one ting and one ting only.
tenor.gif

" @Elzo69Renaissance always wanted Jay to tell him who the gaylias was. It safe to assume elzo wanted to be apart of the gaylias the way he always campaigned to know who it was."
For the last time I told y’all ....I was scrolling thru the IC at work ....there was a gif of a guy sucking dick just as my manager was walking behind me...that had me under pressure at work since then I vowed to uncover the gayliases and serve them the fade....but they under federal protection so it’s whatever

" @AP21 know he couldn't bust a grape in a food fight let alone fight in general. He probably swung his clutch purse before he break a nail"

Back