Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Rumors & Secrets

Still had a few left over

Them name changes were funny at first now... Its just lame

When I'm making love to @Race Jones . The setting gonna be set like a blaxploitation flix... Fros, incense, weed,

@Infamous114 look like a plant... Ol Donnie Brasco ass nigha

So niggaz is dropping they 'dick print' in vip... What is the women dropping in there?

Elzo gonna hack the site to get the VIP section smh

I was told no hacking or exposing on this site or I would have made examples out of a few posters.....i should step on u for insinuating that I’m the one submitting the inquiries about the VIP lounge...

Still had a few left over

Them name changes were funny at first now... Its just lame

When I'm making love to @Race Jones . The setting gonna be set like a blaxploitation flix... Fros, incense, weed,

@Infamous114 look like a plant... Ol Donnie Brasco ass nigha

So niggaz is dropping they 'dick print' in vip... What is the women dropping in there?
Nigga said he look like a plant lmao

If only I had Bank level money.. I would have bid at least 100+million on Whis, Gabi, Kandy, Meeks, Az, remedy, MissK

I wanna fuck a certain poster so bad that when I think about him my pussy pounds he just don’t know he can own this pussy

Your deepest fears and suspicions are true.

No one in your life likes or can even stand you. They are all there for your money. Each and every one.
Why you hurt my feelings?

When my tears dry we running that fade.

Yo I fuck wit Hellczar, but I was gonna post..

I wanna fuck a certain poster so bad that when I think about him my pussy pounds he just don’t know he can own this pussy

:hahaha:
Yo Hellczar bugging...lol

Back