Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Rumors & Secrets

That was AP

Nigga got delusions of grandeur

He thinks repeatedly calling someone a faggot is bodying them. El oh fucking el

I don't remember the exact details of what he's talking about but it may have to do with a story I told about refereeing and I've been on his mind ever since.

Nigga is obsessed and pressed so much so that he brings me up in a chat that I hadn't been in in well over 3 months.

He's obviously in his feelings because I don't interact with him

Sounds like a personal problem

"I think about @Meeks a lot but not on @Cain level, that picture of him slouched over on that low out-dated sinking mattress was just sad, dude looked sadder than a baby pit in need of water, I even took out-dated game from him, like @Du said, never meet your hero-s. Meek I'll pay your sewer bill"

This guy dos putting GI Joes up asses on some Eddie Murphy delirious shit

Sick fuck
you sick for thinking of that.....

i like to role play and have fun in the sheets.....cant sue a nigga for that.

got a cool ass game called hunt the nuke.
the joes gotta find the nuke before cobra commander spits venom

ill leave it at that

"I think about @Meeks a lot but not on @Cain level, that picture of him slouched over on that low out-dated sinking mattress was just sad, dude looked sadder than a baby pit in need of water, I even took out-dated game from him, like @Du said, never meet your hero-s. Meek I'll pay your sewer bill"
please dont link this sad shit to me.

@Cain is the OG....
ill never disrespect the man. and sewer bill?

smdh

Wait hol'up...melted vaseline?? You know what...nevamind. I don't een wanna know.

Lol!

"yea yea, this how this work, @Beta a bitch, nigga mad at me and mines, crazy ass thinking dude, that's why you can't get a chick like Meek, your game is ass and money is low, pay your sister back her 15 dollars she gave you."

Back