Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Rumors & Secrets

Yo what if....what if elzo just happened to like men but since he's from like ghana or the ivory coast or some shit it's frowned upon so he hasn't came out.....

Just a theory

Yo what if....what if elzo just happened to like men but since he's from like ghana or the ivory coast or some shit it's frowned upon so he hasn't came out.....

Just a theory
I remember that nigga said when he was in private school back in Africa and he said he was in a butterfly catching class. I swear to you all I lost it. I had to walk outside for a good 10min and laugh.

I remember that nigga said when he was in private school back in Africa and he said he was in a butterfly catching class. I swear to you all I lost it. I had to walk outside for a good 10min and laugh.
Every other Friday afternoon fam.....one Friday was boat sailing class....the other was butterfly hunting

Ight this is starting to get hilariously disrespectful

Just a theory
Lol this is equivalent to chicks saying u got a small dick....u better than this fam

Nah I'm not hating but that shit was just funny to me. That just stood out to me when he said it and I lost it
Trying to think about How that shit even came up....but yea man we were kids they’d send us out w those butterfly nets ....we had to catch , identify and catalog them.....

To this date I can sail almost any boat and can identify any butterflies by eyeballing it but enough bout this

Trying to think about How that shit even came up....but yea man we were kids they’d send us out w those butterfly nets ....we had to catch , identify and catalog them.....

I just wanna know if ya'll had the khaki safari short sets on w/ the hard bucket hat

To this date I can sail almost any boat and can identify any butterflies by eyeballing it but enough bout this
These ain't no damn accolades man

You think the White House gonna call you if alien butterfly attacks?

You think Noah gonna call you when the flood hit?

Turtle_Catching_Butterfly.png

Elzo dressed in his boxing gear catching butterflys

Back