Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Roasts: Chicity

Say lil dwarf

tumblr_p5ors8Bl0v1rvufhzo3_540.gif

Chicity shoots his shot with every woman and settled on Azlyn because nobody else was fuckin with her like that
I could have fucked with many of dudes on here but I chose not to so don’t speak on what you don’t know...
16c361ee9ec43be6fe17851b9522c07a.jpg

I aint been firing off at all the past few days

this aint very motivating

lol reading thru this thread... as much as folks on here seem to hate on and clown both @Chicity AND @AP21 you would think these niggas would be the best of friends
I fucks with AP the long way, pause

Once you get past the urge to punch him in the face you see he a cool dude. He got a solid center and possess a keen sense of self. Above average intelligence, strong moral compass, and astute business mind.

I just gotta punch him in the face first......

Question...

Do yall niggas actually say "I fucks with *insert name* the long way..." outside of innanet forums? What is the reaction when folks here that?

Question...

Do yall niggas actually say "I fucks with *insert name* the long way..." outside of innanet forums? What is the reaction when folks here that?
I say it every now and then.

If I fucks with ya, you cool
If I fucks with ya fucks with ya, you dope

I fucks with AP the long way, pause

Once you get past the urge to punch him in the face you see he a cool dude. He got a solid center and possess a keen sense of self. Above average intelligence, strong moral compass, and astute business mind.

I just gotta punch him in the face first......
LJV2HKLlQyyUfMRsLmmf_TrumpFaces.gif

Back