Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Rate the Bars - Germs gon germs

Them niggas trash?

Germs is ......germs lol all you heard was that nigga breathin and a things movin in the backgroud for the first 30 secs , then he got on like "yo for some reason i can't get a beat to work but yoooo" then he started spittin, it was cool, he's better than you think he would be. Lurk rapped over a beat and the whole 9, i think he posted it on page one of this thread.

Germs is ......germs lol all you heard was that nigga breathin and a things movin in the backgroud for the first 30 secs , then he got on like "yo for some reason i can't get a beat to work but yoooo" then he started spittin, it was cool, he's better than you think he would be. Lurk rapped over a beat and the whole 9, i think he posted it on page one of this thread.
What u talking bout, that’s not what happened. That never happened, I challenged lurk to a battle. He said he don’t battle then he dropped a diss in another thread in the reason.

Then I responded by lacing him. I still got the shit on my YouTube.

What u talking bout, that’s not what happened. That never happened, I challenged lurk to a battle. He said he don’t battle then he dropped a diss in another thread in the reason.

Then I responded by lacing him. I still got the shit on my YouTube.

post it

lol yea, that's the one, u took a min to spit. But before you posted up u was making an excuse about something, i don't forget shit. Now i gotta search the IC to find that shit.

We should do a rap battle tournament on here. I think we got about 6 or so niggas who rap on here.

wQcae8D.gif

Nah. Y'all aint bout to troll me. Not today...

Last edited by a moderator:
lol yea, that's the one, u took a min to spit. But before you posted up u was making an excuse about something, i don't forget shit. Now i gotta search the IC to find that shit.
Nah the dubbz one is the one I made an excuse about. I said I ain’t rapped in years and ion like the sound quality of what I’m making.

The lurk one was off the top done in the amount of time it says. And I was sick so I sound nasal as fuck

Nah the dubbz one is the one I made an excuse about. I said I ain’t rapped in years and ion like the sound quality of what I’m making.

The lurk one was off the top done in the amount of time it says. And I was sick so I sound nasal as fuck

ahhhhhhhhhhhh i knew i wasn't trippin lol you right it was ur battle with dubbz, my fault.

Lol..I thought the whole point was to give a unique opinion of the bars..why is the title germs gone Germ?

Back