Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Presents: TI vRick Ross

Based Off This Thread:

• Total voters
I was waiting for this nigga to pull out Santorini Greece and Push it. I was kinda surprised when he pulled out Triple Beam Dreams so early. I woulda saved that bitch for later. I had a couple shits that I wanted to save for later but he made me pull them out the bag early.

At any rate, whoever wins, we should definitely keep this shit up and make it a series of threads. @Chicity

stfu you didn't know what to do you posted the same song twice . You left out so many tip songs

this goes over so much better when you match the energy track for track

thats what i meant when i said fight back

both of yall missed some serious game changer tracks too imo

I was waiting on MrYounggun to drop top back the whole tournament, idk what Ross track could of been dropped to counter that

I was waiting on MrYounggun to drop top back the whole tournament, idk what Ross track could of been dropped to counter that
He took your quote of fight back literally.
What you want me to do, punch him in thee face? Lmao.

After finding out Freestyles were allowed I would of had to drop Devil in a dress as one of my Ross tracks too

Reactions: GNS
Both these niggaz spent their energy tryna fight me earlier instead of putting up a proper fight against each other.
Fuckin goofys

nigga shut the fuck up you in here bitchin . i bet yo ass couldnt do any better

Truth be told, I thought I dropped that the FIRST time I dropped U Don't Know Me. Nigga got tied up doing 5th grade literature and math problems and shit and lost my marbles. Lol.

its a lot of TIP tracks left @ATLien for a redemption game

Could always put him up against Jeezy since you did say that was his son on twitter bout a week ago

fff8a77ca88910dbc780514a5d7f2a2e.gif

Back