Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Presents: TI vRick Ross

Based Off This Thread:

• Total voters
Triple beam dreams and aston martin both got ross being murdered on his own shit I can't in good conscience give him those. Aston as a song is dope tho

O/P says track vs. track, not verse vs. verse or 'who got murdered vs. who didn't. The fact that somebody gets outdone by a better MC shouldn't really mean shit.

Which track is better?

Simple.

O/P says track vs. track, not verse vs. verse or 'who got murdered vs. who didn't. The fact that somebody gets outdone by a better MC shouldn't really mean shit.

Which track is better?

Simple.
That's y I added "aston as a song is dope tho" son

samething you complained about of chicity doing is now what your doing . keep your opinion till the end fam
I didn't complain or tell blood to stop
I said as a "moderator" meaning he and I obviously don't hold the same importance in the running of this thing.

The next one of y'all have a complaint about my opinions press ignore fam, cause I'm not going to stop

That' don't really matter once you say that you can't say that a particular song won a round based on one of the MC's getting murdered.
Ok bro
It really matters to ME and affects MY opinion on the song

Why don’t y’all livestream this?

Because I'm sitting at my desk pretending to do get some work done, while also posting Tip songs...while also running back and forth to my kid's room to answer his silly ass questions while he sits on Zoom and Google classroom with his class, waiting for his silly ass teacher, to start their ridiculous science lesson via distance learning.

Pray for me.

Back