Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Presents: OutKast vs Mobb Deep

Based off this thread

• Total voters
Outkast and UGK? That's a terrible match up.

Those of us who are in the know understand that there is really only one prefect UGK battle opponent. And their names...

Outkast and UGK? That's a terrible match up.

Those of us who are in the know understand that there is really only one prefect UGK battle opponent. And their names...
Naw I meant UGK vs Mobb would have been a here matchup.. OutKast is a mismatch imo.. You can't place the best rap group of all time in a battle.. It's no comparison

Rd 1: Eye For An Eye vs Git Up, Git Out
Rd 2: Crumbling Herb vs Drop A Gem
Rd 3: Its Mine vs Wheelz Of Steel
Rd 4: 2 Dope Boys In A Cadillac vs Survival Of The Fittest
Rd 5: Right Back At You vs Hootie Hoo
Rd 6: In Due Time vs Quiet Storm
Rd 7: Quiet Storm Remix vs ATLiens
Rd 8: Players Ball vs Hell On Earth
Rd 9: Live Nigga Raps vs Skew It On The Bar-B
Rd 10: Da Art of StoryTelling vs Shook Ones Pt 2
Rd 11: The Realest vs Aquemini
Rd 12: SpottieOttieDopaliscious vs G.O.D Pt III
Rd 13: Give Up The Loot vs International Players Anthem
Rd 14: Gangsta Shit vs Still Shining
Rd 15: Temperature Rising vs Elevators

8-6-1 Mobb

well he did issue the challenge to the whole east coast, guess they felt the need to voltron up.
giphy.gif
When you call us out we bring the L.A L.A cnn vibe out

I really wanna come in here and talk spicy about how my Atlanta brethren managed to fuck this battle up somehow. But I'ma chill. I'ma be the change I wanna see in the world and shit.

Good job, Stew.
Don't do this. The guy said himself he not even a Kast fan, you think there ain't others that voted that simply don't fuck with southern music in general? I know 3 or 4 of them just off of the strength of paying attention for years. C'mon b this been a thing since forever. He not winning this "battle" on a bigger scale than this board.

Don't do this. The guy said himself he not even a Kast fan, you think there ain't others that voted that simply don't fuck with southern music in general? I know 3 or 4 of them just off of the strength of paying attention for years. C'mon b this been a thing since forever.

My nigga, you ain't gotta defend yourself. I got no room to talk. Lol. I already know what time it is. Im home bored with nothing to do. Don't mind me.

Don't do this. The guy said himself he not even a Kast fan, you think there ain't others that voted that simply don't fuck with southern music in general? I know 3 or 4 of them just off of the strength of paying attention for years. C'mon b this been a thing since forever. He not winning this "battle" on a bigger scale than this board.

Or how about Mobb Deep is just simply better than Outkast. The Art of Storytelling was the only song that made me say "oh shit".

Aye when its time for me & Jamaica tell Stew to come find me. Dead ass b. Word to mutha.

Back