Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Podcast Host Nomination Thread

AP2.5

I was really really tryna keep it PG
Site Administrator
aight, gonna try this

this thread is to nominate people who you wouldn't mind hearing on the ABW podcast that we're trying to get off the ground

A lot of good ideas have been suggested, but at its core, we are thinking maybe 2-3 mods will be the anchor of it with 1-2 "co hosts", and the occasional guest(s)

if you can, try to put aside personal issues. This is not a popularity contest. You might not "like" someone, but they might get puters putin and that's what we are trying to do.

To keep it simple, you have THREE nominations...THREE...ABSOLUTELY NO HONORABLE MENTIONS. If you do, your post getting deleted and the other people you nominated wont count. Simple as that.

We are trying to nail this down so we can move onto the format of the show, recording schedules, etc...

This will be open until at least tomorrow evening since its Friday and we wanna try to let as many people as possible give their recs.

No you were supposed to use the people who said they were down to do the podcast. Not nominate people. People vote from those who they think they wanna hear.

ehhh...fuck it. I'm just put it here

thanks to Kandy for reminding me

ok, so here is the list of people who said they are down to host

AP
Kandy
Beta
Du (if he can check people IDs while recording)
Chicity

Ibex
Focal Point
Goldie
elzo
@Reesey
@kenpachi 91
@mryounggun
@Loch121

who else

Last edited by a moderator:
4 mods and a fuck nigga. I'll gladly take my name out the hat to gives others a chance to be involved

I still think Beta, Freeman, and CTB would make a good group. Let CTB host it

Goldie I think it’s a way to expand his brand for him if he does it. Also I think it’ll be therapeutic for him and since that nigga sounded like a vladtv guest the other day I see the potential

Goldie I think it’s a way to expand his brand for him if he does it. Also I think it’ll be therapeutic for him and since that nigga sounded like a vladtv guest the other day I see the potential
Step up and be the man you were born to be

Do you know what's waiting beyond this opportunity? Immortality! Take it! It's yours!

updated

Back