Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Photoshop Contest (pg 29 for new contest)

Where df u come from? lol

giphy.gif

Herbal what's good my g?

I'm chillin man. What's good with you?

lol cmon @HerbalVaporCapers. You been missing from the thread since like January fam. You abandoned your "child"

Cats was lookin for you after your disappearance for months and now we tryna get the shops back poppin again you come back talkin bout some coat hangers in alleys lol dont be like that bruh

:hahaha:

lol cmon @HerbalVaporCapers. You been missing from the thread since like January fam. You abandoned your "child"

Cats was lookin for you after your disappearance for months and now we tryna get the shops back poppin again you come back talkin bout some coat hangers in alleys lol dont be like that bruh

:hahaha:

It's not my fault I was walking down the street in late January and accidently kicked a pimp laying down on the street. I just woke up a couple of hours ago G

This thread is my creation and if I want to take a coat hanger to it in a dark alley, why isn't that a reasonable course of action?
This baby is too far along to be aborted.

:foh3:Either take care of this baby or step aside and let someone who cares take the responsibility, Mr. Deadbeat Dad.

This baby is too far along to be aborted.

:foh3:Either take care of this baby or step aside and let someone who cares take the responsibility, Mr. Deadbeat Dad.

I don't want my babies to experience thr pain of not having their father around like I did. So the best solution is to dead shorty early .

@Goldie mata le

Back