Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Photoshop Contest (pg 29 for new contest)

Ive been using my phone to make these..so I just wanna say. I never thought..I’d have the honor of rubbing my finger down Kandys back.

With that said

836D9D60-D585-4904-B4DE-2B024487F029.jpeg

Kandy and her prison bae

You u Photoshop giss how do you put pics in a gifs like that/animate them ...mind you i use pixlr/sumopaint. There should be a photo shoptips thread @Remedy @TonyDubbz

Word, might have to jump on that. We got a lot of folks on here with experience in photoshop and other programs so it would be dope to see what kinda gems might get dropped. On the IC @Sion gave brief tutorials on a lot of free programs that are similar to photoshop when we were doing our Create your own label contest in the Reason. I know one of em was Pixlr.

When it come to gifs in photoshop you literally just working with a bunch of still images (they refer to em as frames) and modifying them one by one in the animations panel at the bottom of the screen. It aint hard once you get the hang of it, the biggest thing is it can be time consuming depending on the amount of frames in the gif you editing. I aint sure how it works in pixlr/sumopaint but it should be similar.

You u Photoshop giss how do you put pics in a gifs like that/animate them ...mind you i use pixlr/sumopaint. There should be a photo shoptips thread @Remedy @TonyDubbz
I have only done a few animated gifs. Like@TonyDubbz said it's very time consuming in photoshop depending on the number of frames. I try to get mine down to 20 frames or less. I would like to learn better techniques for making gifs.

I have only done a few animated gifs. Like@TonyDubbz said it's very time consuming in photoshop depending on the number of frames. I try to get mine down to 20 frames or less. I would like to learn better techniques for making gifs.
Yea I'm the only Real time I'm really trying to put in is the brain storming

Ohhhhhh ima light up the next one..best thread on ABW by far..I wanna think myself for the idea and start of poster included shops

Yup, just me, only me

:ohword:

Back