• Total voters

Herbal Kint

The devil is in the details
Dec 19, 2017
NC by way of the Bay
This week the homie @OhMars submitted this pic to be shopped:

IMG_20130516_154008.jpg

And you'll find what we came up with below. Same rules as before:

The first three shops submitted by a poster are voted upon by the community as a whole. Voting goes until midnight tonight and the winner gets a million.

As a side note, @Playmaker88 created the pic that's OhMars current Avi and definitely deserves an honorable mention. Even though it didn't qualify for the contest this week (as he had already submitted his three shops) I thought it was dope enough to earn recognition, so I'ma shoot the homie some bread for a job well done.

@Kandy or
@Remedy

This is a tough on but @Kandy last two were hilarious the last one for the #Bars intentionally or not is great

hell everyone had some real good shit.. @HerbalVaporCapers had one i was thinking about it was actually my first idea.. not sure how i came to it but i saw his shit like fuck.

Reactions: OhMars
Germ's free candy and HiLife's dino fishing were both funny

But Remedy gets my vote. Both hers were comedy

I’m glad I’m in the running. It was my first time ever doing this.

Couple more hours to vote. If you're down to supply a pic for next week's contest I'll shoot you a mil to use your likeness.

Grand prize for next week's contest is getting bumped to 5 mil

Shout out to @Remedy, who is the winner of this week's contest. You have earned yourself 1 mil for a job well done!

Shout out to @Kandy for a strong first showing as well.

New contest starts tomorrow!
Thank You!

tumblr_nwonx2p_MK71t30xsso3_500.gif

tenor.gif

Thank You, Kandy Kane and those who voted!