Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Official Pet Thread

For all my ABW cat owners:

Aside from punting a muthafucca like a game winning field goal...is there any good spray products you recommend that prevent cats from scratching on furniture?

For all my ABW cat owners:

Aside from punting a muthafucca like a game winning field goal...is there any good spray products you recommend that prevent cats from scratching on furniture?

I just spray 'em with water every time they start. They figure it out eventually.

I had to throw away a nice ass living room set 'cause the cats royally fucked up the leather on the couch, love seat, and chair. I was gonna try to bring alladat with me from Vegas too but the damage was so extensive I just got rid of it.

I just spray 'em with water every time they start. They figure it out eventually.

I had to throw away a nice ass living room set 'cause the cats royally fucked up the leather on the couch, love seat, and chair. I was gonna try to bring alladat with me from Vegas too but the damage was so extensive I just got rid of it.

Gat damn. What kinda cats you got that does that kinda damage?? Lol!

I either spray his azzz wit water...or yell at his azzz...then put his azzz in the room. For a few hours

Dogs are super weird to me. Like I get the point of marking your territory or maybe peeing where another dog has but why keep pee in the tank?

Just makes no sense to me and will do the peeing motion even after the tank is empty

This dog will go on a long ass walk, pee, then come in the house and pee a drop or two on the floor. I be wanting to punt him sometimes

Back