Who U Got?

• DU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lou

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh... since you wanna get sassy with is.....

smh....

this one is a doozy...

it's like a real life court movie.....

i'll feed you the snippets...

• Judge battle lays out the case, lets you know what the charges are, who is the defendant, what is alleged to have happened... and goes ahead and turns it over to the prosecution....
  • the prosecution took over and took a moment to milk the case by giving his sincerest condolences to the dearly departed....then he went over all of the evidence and laid it in pretty thick before going to his first evidence
  • first witness.....salty nigga was snitching his ass off.....shit was despicable....the defense lawyer had to jump in with a objection that on a first listen is just too fucking dope and still makes your head bob the second you hear it
  • second witness came in right behind the first delivering another damaging testimony that lead to him emotionally breaking down at the stand....the prosecution rests....
This is also one of the dopest fucking collabo tracks of all time... shit is just ignorant....

but of course it gets even more ignorant when the defense takes the stand....

• judge battle calls up the defense
  • defense lawyer cross examined a witness...and lawd just shitted alllllllllllllllll over him, hist testimony, his life, his girl....bruh.....redman cold as fuck yo.....the court room went crazy
  • Song raps up with Judge Battle sentencing Kirk JOnes to 21 years....and sticky provides a hilarious wild out as the song fades out...

for those who didn't know dopeness like this existed in the real world, i'm glad i could be of service,......

i got more tracks, i can literally do this all day if Lou felt he was shorted

damn, we can do 5....lol, i legit have like 5more songs i wanna mention...

prolly like 10 more songs...cuz they just poppin up in my head....

Big L tells the story of him pulling off a heist and does it with a better lyrical performance than anyone listed on that Sticky Fingaz song.

I can do this for 2 days longer than du can, i cant take the time to tell you about the songs though. Just push play.

i cant take the time to tell you about the songs though..
cuz you don't have the appreciation for the songs that I do.....

that's funny tho...

ny cuz I had Big L on cue too

this joint was better because of how the pace gets more and more intense towards the end....plus the ending was poetic as fuck... mad imagery....mad emotion.....mad action....shit was awesome....

No i got a job with a bitch VP sitting behind me, dont talk to me about appreciation you'll be appreciating an ice pack here in a second

Lou when i'm typing fromt he heart.. it jsut comes out...

Renee....that one song that had everybody in the hood feeling hurt along with Mr cheeks about his fallen shorty....

this was back n the day when we'd write the words down to songs so we could rap along with them.....

renee was one of those songs you just held on to.....it was a real story....and it stuck with you.....

i remember when the video came out......

that to be continued had every body sitting on the edge of their seats till eternity... what ever happened when cheeks turned around?

who shot who???

the world needs answers!!!!!!

"you ever see the move Fresh before?"

"naw what's it about??"

"check out this song by juelz....it's basically the whole movie...."

it was a great movie....one of those movies that came out when hella good hood movies were coming out....

and despite how good it was ..a lotta people didn't really see it...i saw it, loved it....then one day i heard this song....

i was like....wait a minute....this story sound familiar as fuck......then i looked at the title, dope boy fresh.....ooooohhhhhh juelz ......oooooooo shit.... straight weebay face.....

man juelz essentially rapped the movie, with his own little flavor....and just does it masterfully.....

everytime i hear this song i just smile like, up, juelz killt this shit.....best movie recap in a song ever.....like if this shit was on the soundtrack....i think the coupling of it takes it way further

i mean... this shit done inspired art....

peep game

When people get into arguments about top lyricist there's one name that often causes much confusion. and That's Lupe Fiasco. Lupe has a reputation of putting a lot of thought into his lyrics, his songs, and often tries to stack layers to each songs. basically on the surface the song is clearly about one thing, but upon digger, the song is about something much deeper....it's been his trade mark since kick push....

and while this can often prove confusing on many songs attracting a lot of criticism, one song where it all comes together is a track called the cool

the cool could be about a young man returning to his block as a zombie after he had been murdered to see that life has gone on without him

or it could be a metaphor for aging gangsters who don't know how to leave the block alone to the point where they're out there looking like zombies....

no matter how deep you flip it....

Lupe kilt it...

forgot about that one.... nice.....

and since Jay removed all his shit from youtube i an't drop the one sone, but i'll drop this

i wanted a video for this sooo bad.... shit was just too smooth.....

DMX shows you how dark he really gets....

and gully

super underrated story teller

straight action movie shit....

and only cuz i'm leaving work, and i knew Lou ain't ready...

just because

yo goldie!!! can you lock this? Du starting to steal some of my songs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back