Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Motorsports/Formula 1 Thread 🏎🏁

That was fixed as fck, they seemed Horner bullied the pussyole stewards into ruling in their favour and handed Verstappen the win on a plate...

Horner been on his bs for a while now.

The officials have been making dodgy decisions all season - there doesn't seem to be any consistency. I get the FIA wanting the race to finish as a race and not behind the safety car, but as soon as they did their heel turn said the overlapped cars could suddenly overtake you knew Hamilton was fked - cooling and worn hard tyres would always lose to fresh softs on a sprint. If Verstappen won clean and fair then whatever but that was dodgy af.

With all the BS that took place you have think that was a miracle for real though.

If Latifi didn't crash out (maybe that was manufactured too 🤷‍♂️) and YF the race then this wouldn't have happened.

Horner been on his bs for a while now.

The officials have been making dodgy decisions all season - there doesn't seem to be any consistency. I get the FIA wanting the race to finish as a race and not behind the safety car, but as soon as they did their heel turn said the overlapped cars could suddenly overtake you knew Hamilton was fked - cooling and worn hard tyres would always lose to fresh softs on a sprint. If Verstappen won clean and fair then whatever but that was dodgy af.

I dont know anything about F1 really, I watched this race and enjoyed it until this outcome... Now I feel like fck this sport, blatantly fixed and handed Max the win...

From what I gather the fairest thing to do was finish behind the safety car??? I understand they want to finish with a safety car though, so the second fairest thing would had been to race with the overlapped cars...

The most unfairest thing to do was get rid of the unlapped cars and hand Max the win, which they did...

NGL as much as i wanted lewis to loose.. i do have a serious problem with the decisions FIA made in f1 as it was super inconsistent

Hearing Merc might take it all the way to the race courts.

I hope these go the way of Merc. As much I wanted to see Max get his first championship he didn't deserve this win.
Oh yea becuz its max fault why merc didnt choose to pit while the race was yellow flagged, yea they maybe would of lost the pos during the yellow flag, but if the race went on to finish as a yellow flag lewis would of won based on the laps he lead prior to the yellow flag(as what happen with piastri in jeddah for sprint trials) and if he did pit and lost the pos he for sure would of gained it back against max just based on the fact that he have the faster car.

Back