Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Motorsports/Formula 1 Thread 🏎🏁 - China Grand Prix 🇨🇳

Trilltx214

Layer cake
Racing has always been a big interest of mine, starting this thread to see if there’s any interest among y’all on this forum. Mainly I follow Motogp and Nascar, but I keep tabs on a number of different series and Motorsport disciplines. Often I’m at a local drag track making bets on street cars/donks/trucks/bikes. I can talk about anything racing or cars in general

F1 is finally not being completely Mercedes dominated. So I might start watching more again, I’m still a Lewis fan but nice to see the competition stepping up

No other F1 team has won 3 races in a row since the start of the V6hybrid era, until today. Red Bull Honda join Mercedes pertronas. Great win by Verstappen, exciting to see a real battle for a championship not between drivers on the same team. Still pulling for Hamilton to win the drivers championship, but I think red Bull will win the team ship.

This first lap at Silverstone:

Shocked-Oh-My-God-_f6c62.gif

Mercedes fucked up massively there. Hamilton's got a mountain to climb now

Ah, okay. It was a formation lap so the pit couldn't chat with Hamilton. Everyone else basically followed the crowd and pitted

Mercedes fucked up massively there. Hamilton's got a mountain to climb now

Ah, okay. It was a formation lap so the pit couldn't chat with Hamilton. Everyone else basically followed the crowd and pitted
I know Lewis didn’t want to pit from first if anyone stayed out. But he had to see how dry it was during formation, I would have pitted instead of doing a slow lap and having to pit anyways

Back