Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Motorsports/Formula 1 Thread ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ

FORMULA 1​

๐Ÿ™Š Oops.. I did it again​

qgz0mA6_DwsNs8dXnIj_ta8Joho7vdKekgCMKI8FN-fW4ul0wybCxvjzoa_NK_MmLPW4HvMI2n7GJ8Flgl-5zoN7HjL-nVU_j6iNfQhACHdftWxBIaP2E2PAUMroOMXuZn_Pyg94ZrhJVKRCfSC_Niw8g-wCM4FtHid726rVeW2NuJlP8GvzL2ptID1rakbesR2QOgmnicYB9uVsvSSQgkHCHYhAb7iBDIOnUOG0cyb_qu4R0UH9Xyv4dzE1gw=s0-d-e1-ft
From falling off his e-scooter to wetting himself in the cockpit, thereโ€™s always been a touch of Alan Partridge about Nico Rosberg.​
And the 2016 world champion was at it again during the Hungarian grand prix, squabbling with a child on live TV.​
During a segment with three junior go-karters, Nico confided in them that his nickname at Mercedes was Britney, due to his long hair. โ€œIt was not coolโ€, he recalled, still seething at the moniker.​
A few minutes later, the former Mercedes driver got up to leave, and one of the kids told him: โ€œGood luck Britney, I hope you do well.โ€​
Rosberg stopped in his tracks, and hissed: โ€œNo Scarlett that was not cool. I share a secret there with you guys, that was not cool at all.โ€​
โ€œThank you Britney,โ€ came Scarlettโ€™s reply, leading Nico to death-stare her and growl, โ€œplease apologiseโ€.​
Finally, Scarlett said a quiet "sorryโ€, and Rosberg flounced off.​

Back