Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Motorsports/Formula 1 Thread 🏎🏁 - Miami Grand Prix 🇺🇸

Tyre strategy is going to win this race. If Max can develop a big enough lead with them soft tyres Lewis is going to struggle to overtake him late on and if he does get in striking range Max will take him out lol

Yup. From what I’ve heard, Lewis’ car has been the better car during the second half of the season which makes it so much more interesting with Max finishing up 1st. Going to be madness.

Lewis' car is no joke right now. For like the last 3 races (since his engine swap) he's been on a tear. Me and my bro laugh at his straightline speed everytime.

SPEECHLESS at that finish! I don't know how to feel

Lewis had the perfect race, and got hard done by that yellow flag.

Red Bull were very smart and more risky in their strats.

That ending was bullshit. First they say the overlapped cars can't overtake and then at the latest minute the officials change their mind and say they can?

Congrats to Verstappen and Red Bull for their tyre tactics but Hamilton and Mercedes got robbed

That ending was bullshit. First they say the overlapped cars can't overtake and then at the latest minute the officials change their mind and say they can?

Congrats to Verstappen and Red Bull for their tyre tactics but Hamilton and Mercedes got robbed

I think if anything, Max's TEAM (not max) won that race. Driver vs. driver, Lewis won that race for sure.

I'm ok with Max winning, but I'm not ok with Max winning like that. The whole thing is messy and controversial.

Red Bull were smart but the officials fucked Mercedes over there.

EXACTLY!

My bro is talking about it and making some good points.

The overtaken cars were not allowed to pass, then all of a sudden they were, only 5 of the overlapped cars were allowed to go, then immediately after they went they green flagged the race. Too messy.

I'm wondering if when Max is home tonight, if he'll think he won that legitimately.

Back