Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Motorsports/Formula 1 Thread 🏎🏁 - Miami Grand Prix 🇺🇸

That race yesterday was one of the most insane I've ever seen. The cherry on top is that they are now level on points! If this was a movie script you would say it's so fucking cheesy and set up. Pissed I'm going to miss it and will have to listen on radio

I think Max having pole for tomorrow is a bad start lmao.

I'm thinking Lewis will try to get pass him at some point, and carnage from there on.

That said, I'm ok with whoever wins to be honest.
Don’t know much about the intricacies of the sport. How often does whoever has pole win?

Don’t know much about the intricacies of the sport. How often does whoever has pole win?
Usually they win it also. Don’t know the percentage but it’s probably high 30%.

I searched and its pretty close

444 times

Out of the 1,055 completed Grands Prix (as of the 2021 Qatar Grand Prix), the driver that has qualified on pole position has gone on to win the race 444 times.

I hope Max doesn’t go too crazy and risk a potential accident. Both have been going nuts all year. Sometimes very reckless. This is going to be insane. Can’t wait.

Damn, that’s high. Such an advantage especially for a driver with a great car.
Yup. From what I’ve heard, Lewis’ car has been the better car during the second half of the season which makes it so much more interesting with Max finishing up 1st. Going to be madness.

Back