Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Motorsports/Formula 1 Thread ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ - British Grand Prix ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง

First time in 5 years. Wow.

Might be the end of an era. Feels like that across sports actually, Ronaldo and Messi, Federer, even Lebron. Names that defined a generation on their way out.

Only wished Lewis wasn't cheated out of last season so he could have the outright record for world championships and really make the racists mad.

Last edited:
Might be the end of an era. Feels like that across sports actually, Ronaldo and Messi, Federer, even Lebron. Nanes that defined a generation on their way out.

Only wished Lewis wasn't cheated out of last season so he could have the outright record for world championships and really make the racists mad.
His better years are definitely behind him but it's still pretty early in the season. I have faith in him

His better years are definitely behind him but it's still pretty early in the season. I have faith in him

I want to think this too, but it's looking rough right now, and Ferrari clearly aren't fucking around this season.

As a whole though, so far, I'm loving this season. Mainly for the midfield shake up. Two races and Haas got points in both, who'd have thunk lmao. I'm really hoping they can keep it up. McLaren looking shaky af considering they were competing with Ferrari last season.

I just started watching Drive to Survive and this shit is captivating content.
It's funny because new people to the sport love it, but older motorsport fans despise it because of all the fabricated drama, especially those outside of the states. Americans love reality tv drama

It's funny because new people to the sport love it, but older motorsport fans despise it because of all the fabricated drama, especially those outside of the states. Americans love reality tv drama
The drama isn't fabricated. You can't make up what's not there, it's just certain situations are obviously focused on more than others. I mean, if you want to attract more new fans this is really a standard way to do it when making sports docos.

The drama isn't fabricated. You can't make up what's not there, it's just certain situations are obviously focused on more than others. I mean, if you want to attract more new fans this is really a standard way to do it when making sports docos.
Nah Iโ€™ve had conversations with a few people that work in f1, Iโ€™m not saying nothing is fake, but they definitely blow up things on dts that are really a non factor on the paddock irl. They wish they would highlight the racing and on track more than the foolishness off track. But itโ€™s the richest sport in the world so whatever brings more money I guess

Nah Iโ€™ve had conversations with a few people that work in f1, Iโ€™m not saying nothing is fake, but they definitely blow up things on dts that are really a non factor on the paddock irl. They wish they would highlight the racing and on track more than the foolishness off track. But itโ€™s the richest sport in the world so whatever brings more money I guess
Whenever sports docs like this are made all sports fans who claim to be 'real fans' comain about this, but these docos dontneed to cater to them because they are already fans, the purpose is to attract new fans. No new fan is going to be attracted by watching essentially a bunch of race highlights, emotional connections need to be built with the drivers and teams. Ultimately the numbers prove that the direction they've taken is the right one.

I read an article recently from the producers Box To Box, where they admitted they don't know most of the rules in F1 because they are so convoluted and there is no way the fans would relate if they went down the path of trying to show they are F1 experts. They stripped the story to the basics of characters and stories and, salute to them, it worked.

Might be the end of an era. Feels like that across sports actually, Ronaldo and Messi, Federer, even Lebron. Names that defined a generation on their way out.

Whenever sports docs like this are made all sports fans who claim to be 'real fans' comain about this, but these docos dontneed to cater to them because they are already fans, the purpose is to attract new fans. No new fan is going to be attracted by watching essentially a bunch of race highlights, emotional connections need to be built with the drivers and teams. Ultimately the numbers prove that the direction they've taken is the right one.

I read an article recently from the producers Box To Box, where they admitted they don't know most of the rules in F1 because they are so convoluted and there is no way the fans would relate if they went down the path of trying to show they are F1 experts. They stripped the story to the basics of characters and stories and, salute to them, it worked.
THIS IS WHERE U ARE HIDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here u go...

THIS IS WHERE U ARE HIDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here u go...

@toheeb27 troll skills: God level

mad-respect.gif

Man fuck this. I'm calling for a Ferrari investigation lol.

Their car is too damn fast. It makes no sense at this point. All that power and no real engine issues? Nah, that's sus. I also saw a questionable vid of their front wing flexing.

I know Horner making a list of concerns to take to the FIA lmao.

I really hope they're not cheating, but they're looking sus as fuck.

Man fuck this. I'm calling for a Ferrari investigation lol.

Their car is too damn fast. It makes no sense at this point. All that power and no real engine issues? Nah, that's sus. I also saw a questionable vid of their front wing flexing.

I know Horner making a list of concerns to take to the FIA lmao.

I really hope they're not cheating, but they're looking sus as fuck.
Man while Hamilton isn't in the mix I will take Leclerc knocking off Red Bull any day. Just to see that fucker Horner's blood boil. 2 DNFs in 3 races? :hehe2:

Back