Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Mortal Kombat: R&B 4th Edition Kandy Vs Du (Du Advances)

Why does theirs say non radio playing single and ours don't?
Cause you started crying about doing research and all that jazz and I didn't want the others to start crying also.
My vote goes to Du also

Du- 1
Kandy- 0

Next theme: Best track feat a hip hop artist that debuted after 2010 *Debut album must have been released after 2010*

yall asking a cheater why he cheating?

i just made sure i paid attention to his words.. cuz he has a history of being sneaky with rule switch ups

200w.gif

Nah nigga, your shit is inconsistent. That's why I quit because you're allowing a radio single to be used but in the other ones, you aren't. That's why I posted what I posted. Had he used a non RADIO single like you mentioned and won, I would've gladly took my L.

I don't have a problem losing fairly but I do have a problem with this shit.

Du got it. Carry on with your competition.

Nah man, play it out kandy. This is easily the most entertaining match, whoop this nigga's ass!!!

He was doing all that whining last night, don't let him get a free W! @Mrs.CheatCity

i was not whining, i was just getting the rules straight..and

now we have a go to reference as a result...considering i toughed it out till the end...i think it was a win

I just wanna add that it also don't matter what the next match up is doing. It's three different things going on right now

Your round is your round- Cheat Mill

Back