Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Mortal Kombat: R&B 4th Edition Judah Vs Blac (Judah Advances)

Judah -1

Blac- 1

Next theme: Post a song with a color OR number in the title

Oh for fucks sake

That song was wack b. Ain't no disdain for ya roster or OVO but THAT song was wack

In these instances the judges a should vote if the round should be redid imo

giphy.gif

I think we might have burned ourselves out on this tournament thing, yall agree?

@CheatCity @Omega_Goldie @Mrs.CheatCity @Petty Officer Du

Let's put this on the backburner and come up with something fresh.

While I agree the burn out is approaching, what's going on today has nothing to do with the burn out. People are still hyped to play, hence the high emotions, it's about making sure everything is impartial. With me knowing how it is to host, it is at times hard to make sure it's fair every round, but when a player calls inaccuracies out the round should just be played over IMO.

While I agree the burn out is approaching, what's going on today has nothing to do with the burn out. People are still hyped to play, hence the high emotions, it's about making sure everything is impartial. With me knowing how it is to host, it is at times hard to make sure it's fair every round, but when a player calls inaccuracies out the round should just be played over IMO.
Especially when they admit the shit wasn't consistent and ANOTHER judge sees the inconsistent shit but wanna continue to vote.

Thats when it becomes BULL... you know the rest.

How is two different themes inconsistency? In two different threads no less?

These alternative facts are something else

Back