COMMUNITY ABW Money Wars: The Purge Thread

Just because you was a sucka and rolled over along with your buddy doesn't mean we're going to. The hell we go ask Goldie for a badge, we know he's going to ignore that on purpose
Naw nigga you just gonna whine and cry, and hope niggaz feel sorry for you.

Ain't no sucka in me....I take my Lumps, then scheme my revenge...

You whine and cry and take niggaz to court.

I handle my shit my way

Last edited:
Why Does This Cat ALWAYS try to Put Himself In the Mix ???
Same reason you use the same 4 corny ass gif's

ido.gif

I think @AP21 is the only one not part of this shit who can judge, so he might have to do it whenever he has time.

Can a basketball game start if the ref isn't around, both dudes we get our badges from was MIA. Chicity didn't count down to when the game was starting.

I keep saying it's a conspiracy against me and I keep being proven right. You agree now don't you @AP21
Nigga you don't need a ref, you call your own fouls.... Remember.... You been bragging on how you run this game the past two weeks.

How you lose your own game and blame it on the ref??

Fucking crybaby. Niggaz crying to the ref when they should be playing ball

Reactions: Infamous114
awww shit...Du with a step back 3

Nah, AP a part of the conspiracy
i have an alibi and a witness that will corr..corror...they will prove that I was nowhere near ABW at the time of the purge

you sure you wanna go this route?

Reactions: Chicity
i have an alibi and a witness that will corr..corror...they will prove that I was nowhere near ABW at the time of the purge

you sure you wanna go this route?

I'm not talking about today, we have another issue that went down recently furthering my suspicion of a conspiracy

Ayo, in all seriousness, I hope you get some work for those Avi design skills you showing off

Cuz at the moment bwg's facing bankruptcy like a mug

I'm not talking about today, we have another issue that went down recently furthering my suspicion of a conspiracy
be specific then

if its about Azlyn, im ready....sometime next week tho