Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Money Wars: The Purge Thread

How is it fun when mf'ers who ain't even playing dictating who can get got, where the fun in that. STFU nigga

We need a new rule starting next week, mf'ers can't be buying protection for active players.
Nah, anyone can protect anyone. As long as they pay the fee

We'll see how it plays out but for now it stands

Nah, if you an active participant you protect yourself. They forget then that's on them
nigga you don't make the rules... they do..

stop doing this.. you be tryin to dictate the dfucking game ever fucking week
@Mr Litty since I'm only protecting myself for today is that half the fee
then your bitch ass not even playing... that's two of yal lame niggaz not playing... wtf....

nigga you don't make the rules... they do..

stop doing this.. you be tryin to dictate the dfucking game ever fucking week

then your bitch ass not even playing... that's two of yal lame niggaz not playing... wtf....

Who the fuck is in the game that I'm robbing, no one. Sit down somewhere

New Rules:
In the event you win a Purge you HAVE to participate in the next one. Either you or a proxy and you must play with at least half your winnings. Ie 5th won 180m, 90 would be used.

Or you can donate it to the bank to be put in next winners earning
so for these niggaz that won......

this dont apply now?

Today's winner was.........@Hustletown

However, Goldie caught a rule violation that completely slipped my mind. Because of it, Hustletown will be winning half of the 36m's

The other half will be disturbed amongst the players today;
Maywood
CTB
Goldie
Inori

Rule changes coming soon....

Purge begin @ 1pmest and end @ 3pmest

Reach out to Goldie, or AP21 for a badge. Badges won't be removed until purge is over. If you're caught robbing b4 noon OR robbing when you're under 1M you forfeit your entire bank and the bank of whomever you send the money to. Any attempt to knowingly circumvent the rules will result in 1month purge ban and a daily forfeiture of earned monies for a week

Protected Members (1/7/19 and 1/10/19):
@Lady Du
@Mrs. Litty
@Mr Litty
@Kandy (stash)
@Az (stash)
@Meeks
@King Freeman
[USER=4]@Golden

@5th Letter[/USER]
@Blackish
@Remedy
@Mooney
@Chi-town B

If you know longer wish to be protected, let me know

@HustleTown you have to purge with at least 9m in your account. Or you can give it to the bank and sit this one out.

16.5M (and growing) pot

Purge begins in 1hr

Reach out to Goldie, myself, or AP21 for a badge. Badges won't be removed until purge is over. If you're caught robbing b4 noon OR robbing when you're under 1M you forfeit your entire bank and the bank of whomever you send the money to. Any attempt to knowingly circumvent the rules will result in 1month purge ban and a daily forfeiture of earned monies for a week

@Lady Du
@Mrs. Litty
@Mr Litty
@Kandy (stash)
@Az (stash)
@Meeks
@King Freeman
[USER=4]@Golden

@5th Letter[/USER]
@Blackish
@Remedy
@Mooney
@Chi-town B

@HustleTown you have to purge with at least 9m in your account. Or you can give it to the bank and sit this one out.

16.5M (and growing) pot

Purge begins in 20mins

Reach out to Goldie, myself, or AP21 for a badge. Badges won't be removed until purge is over. If you're caught robbing b4 noon OR robbing when you're under 1M you forfeit your entire bank and the bank of whomever you send the money to. Any attempt to knowingly circumvent the rules will result in 1month purge ban and a daily forfeiture of earned monies for a week

@Lady Du
@Mrs. Litty
@Mr Litty
@Kandy (stash)
@Az (stash)
@Meeks
@King Freeman
[USER=4]@Golden

@5th Letter[/USER]
@Blackish
@Remedy
@Mooney
@Chi-town B

16.5M (and growing) pot

lol yeah I need to protect my shit. Got called into a last minute meeting and won't be able to rob during the purge today. @Mr Litty is it 500k or 250?

Back