Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Money Wars: The Purge Thread

Im not speaking on BWG in speaking on you,...BE CAUSE WE ARE REBELS IN OUR OWN RIGHT...YOU were rebellious once then you became humble i guess, and started to comply...I follow rules but there is a time where ALL rules get broke..
I used the rules to my advantage that's all. If this was a month ago I would have robbed you and had my team get at you and whomever you assisted with a donation. This a new era.

@Chi-town B don't let a rule change you be who you are all the time. Folks might not like it but thats who you are! What I did was fair game...you robbed me for xm's and did you hear me peep? I sat low in the bushes ready to strike..I seen the opportunity and took it..respect the motion I took because not too long ago that was you in those same bushes!

Well this will be an easy W in Court , We need that whole 7 mil he has Banked

you can get what u started with! otherwise guess we going to court, otherwise im keeping my 7, and im not giving anything...it has to be stripped

Nah Fuck That we Lost 19 mil on an Honest Mistake that was settled In the matter of handshake, It's the principle @ this point

Nah Fuck That we Lost 19 mil on an Honest Mistake that was settled In the matter of handshake, It's the principle @ this point
I could have clapped you too but i took what was personal to effect...there wasnt no 19ms taken either

Purge begins at noon (12pmest), reach out to Goldie, or AP21 for a badge. Badges won't be removed until purge is over. If you're caught robbing b4 noon OR robbing when you're under 1M you forfeit your entire bank and the bank of whomever you send the money to.

Protected Members (1/3/19):
@Lady Du
@Mrs. Litty
@Mr Litty
@Kandy (stash)
@Az (stash)
@Meeks
@The Hue
@Golden

Purge begins at noon (12pmest), reach out to Goldie, or AP21 for a badge. Badges won't be removed until purge is over. If you're caught robbing b4 noon OR robbing when you're under 1M you forfeit your entire bank and the bank of whomever you send the money to.

Protected Members (1/3/19):
@Lady Du
@Mrs. Litty
@Mr Litty
@Kandy (stash)
@Az (stash)
@Meeks
@The Hue
@Golden
@Remedy
@Blackish

Back