Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW MK: R&B Edition 3: 70's and 80's!

Like how did I not win round 4 all across the board?

Tell me with a straight face that smooth operator aint the most sensual shit you ever heard

I'm not missing shit for 5

I'm not wasting a good high on the rest of them joints

Like how did I not win round 4 all across the board?

Tell me with a straight face that smooth operator aint the most sensual shit you ever heard

That's how I feel about computer love b. But I already know Chi's over there drunk prolly just scrambled our names and didn't listen to shit.

aye, my schedule is consistent...9-3 i'm active as hell....

i leave work between 3-4 and i'm largely unavailable till after 9pm...and then i'm mostly on mobile

as long as we doing stuff on weekdays between 9-3 more times than not i'm right here.....

Yo, I'm not doing this shit no more.
Ain't enough ABW money in the world.

Can't even get a damn vote without bullshit.

aye, my schedule is consistent...9-3 i'm active as hell....

i leave work between 3-4 and i'm largely unavailable till after 9pm...and then i'm mostly on mobile

as long as we doing stuff on weekdays between 9-3 more times than not i'm right here.....

This is me, I'm out at 3pm and I'm not back online until 8 or 9. I logged back in yesterday and all my people were eliminated.

This is me, I'm out at 3pm and I'm not back online until 8 or 9. I logged back in yesterday and all my people were eliminated.

In Kandy's defense we stretched the time out like a mf. Waited a whole fuckin hour for each round.

Du 3
judah 4
blac 4
rem 3
me 2
josh 3

1 missing point, just leave it as is , fuck it

Back