Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: Kandy

Awesome interview Kandy Cane....

These interviews really asd depth to the personalities on this board...

Goat shit @Goldie

I wanna do a live interview

I dont think Im popular enough tho lol

just one tbh, the questions are all of a personal nature. taking the Q&A element out of it, even the routine ones are ones I wouldn't be comfortable answering. someone else will be more fun to interview.

thank you
get out of them feelie weelies @Cain

Well, site owner, just like I told some nigga(I forgot who it was), we aren’t going to beg anyone to stay. I think the females on here are very welcoming. I don’t even like hanging with chicks like that but I can’t lie. I like most of the chicks here. They cool people. The men are too. I know some women stick around when men pay them attention but some run when niggas get creepy.

It’s all about balance. Some people fear trying new things and miss out. The ladies who haven’t stuck around are truly missing out on great conversations and some great people. I would like to see more women on the site and hopefully one day it will happen.

Some of these men need to get their wives and/gfs on here. I find it hard that so many of these men know women but can’t bring one aboard. Something ain’t adding up.
you right .......

where them playas at?

well you cant play if they chicks know where you post.

This thread made it to my favorite number of pages.

Would you look at that.
I’m proud.

Last edited:
you being a woman, guess he saw you as an easier target than goldie. interesting, huh?

internets is funny. joined days ago yet you're already posting negative shit like this:

isn't it interesting that you're the only one saying this? at most, others say it's too 'mature'. that leaves the possibility that maybe the hoe niggas and bitches you see are your reflection.

@BNE

Did you ever post on the IC?

Something about you seems.......familiar.

She never posted on the IC deadeye

She's just well versed in the fuckery that took place

She never posted on the IC deadeye

She's just well versed in the fuckery that took place

@AP21

Avon waving his finger in jeep.gif

It wasn't her familiarity with IC shenanigans that aroused my suspicions.

However, I'll leave it alone for the time being.

Best to leave the past in the past.

Related video:

whatever you thinking, she has never been on the IC lol

Back