Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: Kandy

no, Goldie responded to you and she cosigned it. but you went for her and not him. more interestingly, you went after her appearance and not the content of her comment.

I see why you're keeping it pushing. hope you've realized you're digging your own grave in under 100 posts.

Grave digging? Lol..internets is funny

You mad I cosigned on some shit, step ya manhood up.
you being a woman, guess he saw you as an easier target than goldie. interesting, huh?
Grave digging? Lol..internets is funny
internets is funny. joined days ago yet you're already posting negative shit like this:
Hilarious to me. This is all entertaiment. Though i do like the more intellectual/ game giving discussions that are had on here. Problem is just like in real life hoe niggas and bitches is running wild on here. And just like in real life them hoe niggas and bitches gets no fucks from me.
isn't it interesting that you're the only one saying this? at most, others say it's too 'mature'. that leaves the possibility that maybe the hoe niggas and bitches you see are your reflection.

We sensitive but you came at me because I cosigned what @Goldie said
1VRKL.gif

Mannnnnnn, ya'll some confused ass dudes for real.
You act more like a chick than we do, let me find out you started getting a menstrual cycle and shit @904LetsGo

Now I’m curious on what made me a tweety bird?

Must’ve been the wet spot.

Shorty (kandy) ain't never come at u, she aint been doin nothing but spreadin love in the thread and u come in the mf callin her a bird n shit lol Same with Meeks.

U can clown every nigga on this mf if u want, i wouldn't give af, but lets keep the women around b.

Ok my bad..I would apologize but it wouldn't be genuine..so again my bad

Shorty (kandy) ain't never come at u, she aint been doin nothing but spreadin love in the thread and u come in the mf callin her a bird n shit lol Same with Meeks.

U can clown every nigga on this mf if u want, i wouldn't give af, but lets keep the women around b.
arguing with women like a normal person or as proportionally as he would a male member would've been aight. no need for kid gloves.

but, this dude seems to have some pent up hostility towards women and it's obv. I mean, being called a cuck with no home training by you was immediately dwarfed by meeks just cosigning it. dude is straight dodging niggas and looking for women to attack. strange.

People better stop letting my little calm ass conversations fool them.
I'm with the SHITS.

Back