Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW ABW HONEYS

Oh what do we have h....

tenor.gif

NUH UH

ABW Honeys =/= The Women of ABW.

Most of the ABW Honeys will just be IG chicks.

So nah, yall wont be seeing any Meeks clips or Reesey clips, unless yall get access to the X-Rated section lol

The concept does make for an interesting way of up-ticking traffic. One or a couple of the ladies here should pose with the site name or acronym, something mysterious and sexy, but classy. Only they would know what that is though. Thoughts ladies?

ABW Honeys =/= The Women of ABW.

Most of the ABW Honeys will just be IG chicks.

So nah, yall wont be seeing any Meeks clips or Reesey clips, unless yall get access to the X-Rated section lol

True

The concept does make for an interesting way of up-ticking traffic. One or a couple of the ladies here should pose with the site name or acronym, something mysterious and sexy, but classy. Only they would know what that is though. Thoughts ladies?

While I wouldn't be mad at it, I'm not really pushing for any of the women here to do it. I'll just collaborate with the professionals and see where it goes. Either way, ABW got some shit in the works.

Yes, yes I do know. It's a picture of us not doing it.
1VRKL.gif

I even think simply promoting the site like you saying on their IGs is cool.

I like this idea. Good shit Focal.

I mean hell we post cleavage pics on this bitch. I got pics on my IG and FB with a lil cleavage out. What would be the harm in holding up a little ABW sign in a pic?

I'll move all the posts in here in reference to the Xrated section to that thread

It's an idea, and some may be with it, ya post pics on other social media, why not hold up the website while you're at it, think outside the box

Kinda been doing that in a way. At least posting the website's link after any comments I make on IG.

Back