Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW GOAT PPM Performers ROUND 1 pt 4

Vote

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
did anybody else vote for two people that are going against each other??

This was the toughest bracket. Some chicka will be going out who would wash some of these other chicks that will go through

Yo AP, how many parts you putting up each day? I thought it was gonna be like one or two and then I logged off yesterday after voting, come back on today and see mfers already finished voting four parts of round 1. I log on and i saw Joei Deluxxx and Angela White all eliminated already and y'all got me like this

crying-michael-jordan-animated-gif.gif

She was on her way to GOAT status then she caught that bid and I don't think she's done a scene since she got out.

She get religious or something?
Nah, she was supposed to be shooting with pinky I thought

Yo AP, how many parts you putting up each day? I thought it was gonna be like one or two and then I logged off yesterday after voting, come back on today and see mfers already finished voting four parts of round 1. I log on and i saw Joei Deluxxx and Angela White all eliminated already and y'all got me like this

crying-michael-jordan-animated-gif.gif
Lol

I'll try to keep them up longer then fam

I just was trying to avoid dragging this out because believe it or not, we started this shit like the first week of the NCAA tournament and spent damn near a week just ironing out what kinda tournament it was young to be lol

But I'ma post up the rest of round 1 tonight and leave it up until tomorrow evening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back