ABW GOAT PPM Performers ROUND 1 pt 1

Vote

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AP2.5

I was really really tryna keep it PG
Site Administrator
THE MOMENT EVERYONE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR!!!

ROUND ONE!!

The play in round went smooth af, so we just gon keep doing it that way. I'ma put maybe 5 matchups in the polls to make everything easier.

Lets keep this open for a day.

If ya'll think ya'll can finish sooner or you think others might wanna participate, let me know.

Untitled.png

im not sure if dudes quite understand how to vote yo, u might need to explain this shit again

aight

just in case

the poll is set up like the bracket

you are to vote for the person you want to win the matchup

to lurk's point, the votes are not even for some reason

please dont skip over brackets. Even if you arent familiar with the person, just vote

you get 5 votes

@AP21 .... Are going to add pictures , gif, video content for each matchup for each nominee matchup?
Lol

I really didn't think it was necessary as most of us are familiar with most of not all of the candidates.

Also, having no pics allows for me to do this at work lol

If y'all can find some non nudes/sexual pics, then I wouldn't have an issue.

Lol

I really didn't think it was necessary as most of us are familiar with most of not all of the candidates.

Also, having no pics allows for me to do this at work lol

If y'all can find some non nudes/sexual pics, then I wouldn't have an issue.

@AP21
Just use their Instagram page links for each nominee match up ... Hyperlink to each match up ...real talk

Shit was confusing at first until I seen the bracket cause I was like damn these 5 advance no matter the bracket but I get it now. Just gotta make sure people don't vote for the same chicks in the same bracket.

i just reset it

sorry ya'll

lets try this again

Shit was confusing at first until I seen the bracket cause I was like damn these 5 advance no matter the bracket but I get it now. Just gotta make sure people don't vote for the same chicks in the same bracket.

The poll is ordered like the bracket

so for instance

someone could vote

Jasmine Cashmere
Carmen Hayes
Olivia
Kandy
so on and so forth

FUCK ME!

idk how i missed that

shit...may have to reset the poll

good catch fam

edit:

I realized where my error was

when you make the poll, you can only select 10 options, but i had already pasted the pic. I'll redo the pic, but the last two which include Lisa Ann and Carmen Michaels will be in the next one

its ready now guys...sorry for the oversight

i'll try to get part 2 of round 1 up tonight

@AP21
Just use their Instagram page links for each nominee match up ... Hyperlink to each match up ...real talk
well, i'ma see if this will work for the ones who actually have one

but if they showing nekkid shit...me and you gon fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back