Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW GOAT PPM Performers: Jasmine Cashmere is the WINNER!!!

Man I'm not doing no snow bunny tournament on an all black site lol

But @Ironman, not to get into ya business but there ain't NO other current chicks you into?

Like pinky would still qualify because she's active but it would be based on her today and not the past.

its only like 5 active black girls in the game rite now, and another 5 mixed chicks that look like theyre bout 1/4 black... wtf u gon do wit that?!...

But @Ironman, not to get into ya business but there ain't NO other current chicks you into?

Like pinky would still qualify because she's active but it would be based on her today and not the past.

nope1.gif

Hey have at it lol I'll just be sitting that out cause only new chick I'd watch today is ambitious booty.

Ambitious Booty, Nina Rotti, Diamond Monroe, Yummy, Sienna Dream, Aryana Adin, Maserati. These broads wit no bodies don't do shit for me.

nosign means u disagree... so u disagree with me asking a question?

nosign means, in this context that no, she does not perform or rather hasnt performed any recent scenes

had the answer been yes, i would've cosigned

Back