Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW GOAT PPM Performers: Jasmine Cashmere is the WINNER!!!

Damn, I just realized Kelsi Monroe, Dani Daniels, Nautica, Thicc Red, Ambitious Booty, Lexi Amor and Ms. Yummy ain't even make it to the pre-tournament 1v1 rounds.
Yo AP21 we might really need that NIT for real.

P.S. you did a great job setting this tournament up tho bruh.

Damn, I just realized Kelsi Monroe, Dani Daniels, Nautica, Thicc Red, Ambitious Booty, Lexi Amor and Ms. Yummy ain't even make it to the pre-tournament 1v1 rounds.
Yo AP21 we might really need that NIT for real.

P.S. you did a great job setting this tournament up tho bruh.

yea...this is the thing

im not sure if the general consensus was that we were just gonna do black chicks or not

at first, i thought we were gonna do ethnic regions, but that idea didnt seem to go over well with everyone or rather Sion lololololol

but it would've made it a lil more interesting imo b/c you would've had the best (by votes) black, latin, white, international all square off in the final 4.

but lets see how this one goes

my hope is that whoever the winner ends up being, that they are active on social media so we can at them on social media like we did Brianna in the other thread

Pretty good matchups for the 1st round
NIGGA

i had to put a randomized formula in excel to calculate the percentages for odds, then sort them. I sorted 3x to get the matchups we have now to make it super random in hopes that it would create some compelling first round matchups

sample

upload_2018-4-25_11-9-56.png

That's it, AP will officially conduct all of the tournaments from here on out, nigga broke this shit down to a science lol
aye man lol

i'm down to help if you need me to

LMAO, I just put =Rand() in a cell and it did the work

Sara Jay and Lacey Duvalle in the play-in games.

smhn.gif

Sara Jay and Lacey Duvalle in the play-in games.

smhn.gif
well if we're being real

Lacey hasnt put out a scene in years as she found a cac to save her

Sara jay still putting in work, however, this was random as hell. It is what it is

I think Sara might go pretty far, Lacey might've been knocked out in the opening round anyway

well if we're being real

Lacey hasnt put out a scene in years as she found a cac to save her

Sara jay still putting in work, however, this was random as hell. It is what it is

I think Sara might go pretty far, Lacey might've been knocked out in the opening round anyway

But Sara going up against Jasmine Cashmere in the 1st rd. That's at least an Elite 8 match-up

Back