Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Freestyle Competition

That was a really great rap.

giphy.webp

Why ya'll picking on me for!?

I C you Germster. I aint even the female rapper of the board though.

You could have easily challenged @Dashiki, Though I have a feeling you new better. lol.

I shall post my response to this thermos full of garbage truck juice by morning. :-)

I would fucking bake kandy..not even on not cookie cutter beat like that...swear to gawd all she gotta do is fire an audio shot and ima take her head off

I'm sorry y'all I tried, I'm not young anymore so I just don't have the passion after the 10th take. The bars are there but I just sound totally uninterested.

That like this shit

This was probably that the 50th take, and by then I had looked over at the mirror and thought to myself.."bruh, u rappin at a nigga on a message board..fuck are u 17 again?"

I'm not even really mad a Reesey, so when I get to the part when I say bitch, ...the game just ain't in me no mo...none of it

tenor.gif

This one wasn't half bad

nigga germs can rap...

he just scared to go all in.....

that nigga might drop the funniest diss track ever if he really puts some passion in it...

how the fuck you scared of being goofy when u already the goofiest motherfucker on the board??

just embrace that shit and make a classic nigga....i know u got it in you

nh

nigga germs can rap...

he just scared to go all in.....

that nigga might drop the funniest diss track ever if he really puts some passion in it...

how the fuck you scared of being goofy when u already the goofiest motherfucker on the board??

just embrace that shit and make a classic nigga....i know u got it in you

nh

I was waaaaaay nicer as a youngin..I was closer to that wit dubbz cause he was talkin mad shit like he didn't believe I could spit..but as time went on I stop caring. The Lurk one is horrible tho

lol, i just suck.

i mean, i understand hip hop and flow n metaphors and similes and imagery, double entendre n all that shit....

but i just suck at trying to put it together on a beat......it takes me forever......it never comes out right, and my voice sucks for that kinda shit.....

i do have fun tho...but i'm just not good.....

but yall niggaz who really know how to rap needa be all over this.....

I was gonna drop a diss, but ima chill. Im battle rap to the fullest, ima fuck around and hurt somebody's feelings lol

it's gonna look like this shit

Back