Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW First Impressions.

We gotta go back to the basics: paying attention.

Don't blame me for that.
First impression
Funny
possibly likes candy
Bit of a mean streak
Cool
Intelligent
Second impression
Probably off about the mean streak section but still debating lol

First impression
Funny
possibly likes candy
Bit of a mean streak
Cool
Intelligent
Second impression
Probably off about the mean streak section but still debating lol

Nerdy
Actually thinks he's a super hero.
Seem to only use gifs instead of posting words
I guess he's an ok dude as long as he stop snooping around somebody.

Nerdy
Actually thinks he's a super hero.
Seem to only use gifs instead of posting words
I guess he's an ok dude as long as he stop snooping around somebody.

initially

Typical cheap seats nigga.....prolly just a youngin

now.....

one of the more level minded dudes on the site...

Then: Goofy pop poster with a bunch of jokes

Now: Same but dedicated family man that found love on the Internet. Authentic af
then: another dude who i legit thought was just a young nigga with jokes
now: cool ass chill brother, smooth as shit....never seen him legit rattled about anything,....always sees the joke.....rolls with the punches prolly better than anyone i've seen thus far....

Now: Same but dedicated family man that found love on the Internet. Authentic af
now: cool ass chill brother, smooth as shit....never seen him legit rattled about anything,....always sees the joke.....rolls with the punches prolly better than anyone i've seen thus far....

Awe --- you guys!

Sniff sniff.

tenor.gif

Well would you look at this handholding shit here. Ol care bear ass niggas ol it's all going to work out at the end of the day ass niggas. Ol we're friends to the end Chucky ass niggas

Du legit a really ass dude. Can't help but to respect it. That's why I check in whenever I'm in his area

Awe --- you guys!

Sniff sniff.

tenor.gif
Then: Ditzy dick tease that probably doesn't have a lick of humor in her body

Now: Strong intelligent black woman that about her business and family. Brighter than expected. Funnier than expected. Still ditzy (who the fucks says good morning to strangers??)

I'm a just do one for whoever posted in here already

Rules are for suckers

1st impression: hilarious mf who's an asshole like me.

I was right like always.
initially: thought he was cheap seats mod and reason mod who really didn't give a fuck about us donkey niggaz, just chimed in every now n then for jokes, but thought he was above the goofy shit....

now: this nigga fucking hilarious bruh.....i legit ain't know how funny this nigga was till like recently in the past 6-7 months or so on black board...and prolyl way smarter and has it much more together than i ever knew either.....shit's weird.....i swear it's like two different people

1st Young semi hot head trying to get money

Now.
Young semi hot head trying to get money while also learning and teaching. Not just about getting money.
initially: this smart nigga don't never say shit
now: this smart nigga always saying shit

Well would you look at this handholding shit here. Ol care bear ass niggas ol it's all going to work out at the end of the day ass niggas. Ol we're friends to the end Chucky ass niggas
initially: this nigga might be a little older than we think...at times he clowns like a young nigga and other he drop knowledge like a old head
now:yooo this nigga soooooo much older than we thought, sike naw...but another consistent one....cain always been real as fuck,

initially: this smart nigga don't never say shit
now: this smart nigga always saying shit
Then. The funniest person on the internet and why is everyone always attacking him(ic people remember that)
Now . Grown Family man. Cool Dude that need to write that book.

Back