Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Fantasy Football

Man i never played fantasy football so idk the difference between this idea or APs. But ik the season's about to start soon, so we gotta figure it out asap.

Fantasy isn't fun with beginners.

So i understand the pick em league...

Pick em is only picking the winners from each game and keeping track of who got the most correct picks...

Fantasy is drafting and managing a team with players of your choice. Knowing who to start and who to sit. Dealing with injuries and suspensions. A whole lot of variables that first time players will call unfair.

Example Ezekiel Elliott's Suspension....

He's a top 3 pick if he was playing week 1

Cuz he's going to have to be on the bench till he plays...

Game time decisions are infuriating

And people who suck tend to do wild shit like either not set their line up or make unfair trades with their friends.

Niggaz literally have fought over a wack league.

I agree that we shouldn't involve beginners. Y'all don't know how to act

Fantasy isn't fun with beginners.

So i understand the pick em league...

Pick em is only picking the winners from each game and keeping track of who got the most correct picks...

Fantasy is drafting and managing a team with players of your choice. Knowing who to start and who to sit. Dealing with injuries and suspensions. A whole lot of variables that first time players will call unfair.

Example Ezekiel Elliott's Suspension....

He's a top 3 pick if he was playing week 1

Cuz he's going to have to be on the bench till he plays...

Game time decisions are infuriating

And people who suck tend to do wild shit like either not set their line up or make unfair trades with their friends.

Niggaz literally have fought over a wack league.

I agree that we shouldn't involve beginners. Y'all don't know how to act

my experience is they always end up going south

dudes quit midseason for a variety of reasons

dudes stop setting their lineups midseason

dudes cant make the draft, then get pissed with their teams

dudes dont like the trades made b/t certain people and be hollering for vetoes

dudes dont pay up at the end of the season if they dont win (when actually money is involved)

pick em league sounds more efficient b/c you pick who you think gon win, boom, go on with your day

I am in if the draft is before 29th or after the 5th. I will be out of the country and won't have time to pay attention.

my experience is they always end up going south

dudes quit midseason for a variety of reasons

dudes stop setting their lineups midseason

dudes cant make the draft, then get pissed with their teams

dudes dont like the trades made b/t certain people and be hollering for vetoes

dudes dont pay up at the end of the season if they dont win (when actually money is involved)

pick em league sounds more efficient b/c you pick who you think gon win, boom, go on with your day
all this...

ain't nothing worse than having that 2 or 3 ppl who don't take the shit seriously, and be having like the best players on the bench givng niggaz easy wins n shit

nah man...if there is enough interest for the pick em, i'll do that, but i have no interest in drafting and watching rosters week to week

i manage like 2-3 teams a year, i got 2 thus far...

Back