Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Family Feud Week

like think about how much internet dating changed the game.....

back when i was still single 2000-2006 when i met a chick online, we had to lie to our friends, cuz people thought meeting someone online meant they was crazy and gonna kill you.....

i used to have online friendships with chicks for months before meeting in person, aol & yahoo chatrooms,, blackplanet....shit was consider risky and weird as fuck back then....shit was like A-1 nerd shit. chicks would legit scared to tell their friends they met a nigga online

now a days, online dating is the norm.....

the internet is twilight zone.. in the real world you'd be applauded as most niggaz got high af body counts, but on here, you got niggaz with low body counts...

internet nerds just became sexy inthe last 5-6 years...

we was all no pussy gettign dorks back in the 90's early 2000's while u was living your best life
lol FR and i was a late ass bloomer

like think about how much internet dating changed the game.....

back when i was still single 2000-2006 when i met a chick online, we had to lie to our friends, cuz people thought meeting someone online meant they was crazy and gonna kill you.....

i used to have online friendships with chicks for months before meeting in person, aol & yahoo chatrooms,, blackplanet....shit was consider risky and weird as fuck back then....shit was like A-1 nerd shit. chicks would legit scared to tell their friends they met a nigga online

now a days, online dating is the norm.....
God knew what he was doing when he waited until I was married to have Tinder, Facebook, and Instagram really hit, lol. I did all my hoeing with a landline.

Back