Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Court: WhisperingEye vs Chitown B

Idk..Whole lotta typing going on still no Snitch yet.......I Don't speak Business In Public...... Clock's Ticking tho
leo.gif

Y'all used her for a bank stash. If it wasn't you then it was one of the others. Should have kept her out of it and told them the same.
niggaz like my wife and like giving her money...

you mad cuz she a sweet lady with generous friends?

in order to be a stash house she has to distribute at some point....

her only donations are to the bank on lost bets...

niggaz like my wife and like giving her money...

you mad cuz she a sweet lady with generous friends?

in order to be a stash house she has to distribute at some point....

her only donations are to the bank on lost bets...

Don't blame me, they put the target on people.

you gave the orders.....

your people, your orders

shut up ap, this shit is entertainment....

what u want us to talk about? basket weaving?
a triple platinum thread about basket weaving would be infinitely better than some of the actions by the members here

just a whole buncha stank in dis bitch

also, there is a TON of irony in this thread...i am chuckling at that

a triple platinum thread about basket weaving would be infinitely better than some of the actions by the members here

just a whole buncha stank in dis bitch

also, there is a TON of irony in this thread...i am chuckling at that

@Goldie I see this dude with a robber badge but no million

and once again here you are passing the buck.. you don't want anything to be your fault.....

you know the difference between you and me....

loyalty..

not once in this whole thing have i ever turned on anyone, threw anyone other the buss or let anyone else take the heat for something i was resopnsible for...

in fact i took on as much blame as humanly possbile for other peopls actions cuz i have no prblem with the beef....

you have yet to do that...

at every corner you deny deny deny

oh i ain't do that.....maywood did that

oh i ain't do that...playmaker did it....

don't blame me, blame this nigga.....

oou have no sense of accountability....you have no real morals....

that's why your sied will always lose....people want someone they can believe in....

i'm a vault...you on the other hand.....

full of accusations....

it hasn't even been proven that there is a snitch yet...yet you already calling for the head of one.....

i'm thinking someone on your side is preparing for the double cross,

i'm about to just go dark and see what pops up.... cuz i think shit bout to get interesting

you threatening everybody but the niggas u need to be threatening the snitch IS GANG nigga

you just dont know which one it is

:hahaha:
Sir I don't have time to play riddle me this Riddle me that , If u Indeed know who the Snitch Is come forth...Everything else Is

Chatty patty Shit.....As a matter of Fact 100k for the cat that brings Gang the "Rat"

this hypothetical "snitch" is gonna tear yall apart ...especially when yall figure out the darker truth behind it all

Sir I don't have time to play riddle me this Riddle me that , If u Indeed know who the Snitch Is come forth...Everything else Is

Chatty patty Shit.....As a matter of Fact 100k for the cat that brings Gang the "Rat"

Nigga for all i know u could be the snitch tryin to cover your own tracks

Ever since you started working wit Chi-town I 'ont know you like that...

Last edited:
Let the court show that I gave an apology before it was ordered, and gave up all my money before anyone else.....

latest
Cause you real!

this hypothetical "snitch" is gonna tear yall apart ...especially when yall figure out the darker truth behind it all

aint no coming back from this shit no matter how u cut it.. niggas out here lettin anybody on the team, even enemies

Back