Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll ABW Court: The Candy Shop Ban: corazon_kwamboka vs. Yesjulz

Which Candy Shop Model Should Be Banned From ABW Forever?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Call me a simple man, but as a rule, I don't read instagram thot posts. I'm not looking to be inspired or learn anything, just look at some pics and keep moving. This was even before I got to know some of them and saw firsthand how fake they are. Pictures sitting down at restaurants they didn't eat at, posting grilling pics when they don't cook, advertising supplements when they don't know shit about nutrition and fitness and so on. The only exception is if she has some type of talent (comedy, art ect.) that would cause me to read it even if it was a man's page.

I voted for the first one just based on stupidity and the principle that most of her followers are likely black. I could expound on the fact that a woman's language is beyond words and she really just confirmed the fact that she is still open to fucking you, but if you need her validation, I don't know what to tell you.

Like i said in her (corazon) thread, she was on IG live last week saying she's single and wants a black man.

"Once you go black you don't go back, once you go white you go running back to black" - Paul Mooney

Like i said in her (corazon) thread, she was on IG live last week saying she's single and wants a black man.

"Once you go black you don't go back, once you go white you go running back to black" - Paul Mooney

But Yesjulz made an apology video...

:kellz1:

I'm not saying it's right but a lot of white bitches say nigga and she didn't even actually say it. Either I dont give a fuck about this bitch though

I’ll keep it a buck with the group and say this when I was young running the streets I was trying to hit everything I didn’t care at all about race but once I got hip to our history as blacks people and went to college and saw how nasty white girls really are both hygiene wise and sexually there’s no way I can fuck with one in anyway but as a man I will always admire a bitch with a phat ass or nudes and any black person that can truly be in love with a white person honestly has no respect or acknowledgement for all the pain, rape, murder, and torture they did to our ancestors....please note I’m not one of conscious but ijs lol

Back