Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Court: Ohmars vs AP

Nobody's paying. I think the verdict is fair to both sides.
Im happy with the verdict for the most part, but all it did was set it how it should have been from the beginning. There is no repercussions for his actions at all.

I'll take the ruling with no more complaint, but you did allow a group of people that all had the same badge to decided the fate of one of there own. "Take from that what you will".

Im happy with the verdict for the most part, but all it did was set it how it should have been from the beginning. There is no repercussions for his actions at all.

I'll take the ruling with no more complaint, but you did allow a group of people that all had the same badge to decided the fate of one of there own. "Take from that what you will".
Honestly, what action b

He delayed a name and Avi change by a day......

Honestly, what action b

He delayed a name and Avi change by a day......
Thats a violations, if I delay a bill past the due date there is a penalty
AND
Wasted my time in a trial. It would have never been done if it wasnt for these legal proceedings

I felt his name and avi should’ve been changed. As did everyone else and here we are.

There is now a written rule for future buyers. We all win.

AP my nigga

But

Only thing that happened after a couple days is what was suppose to happen from the get go.

Mr. @OhMars had to prepare statements and show the actions as stated on page 1.

He should be over compensated for time invested as well.

It’s ABW way

AP my nigga

But

Only thing that happened after a couple days is what was suppose to happen from the get go.

Mr. @OhMars had to prepare statements and show the actions as stated on page 1.

He should be over compensated for time invested as well.

It’s ABW way
Nigga. Get your fake ass law degree and get out.

Back