Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Court: OhMars and Nkechi Vs Racial Slander

Is Ohmars Guilty?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even though this is excessively basic, and shallowly superficial... (I don't like my clothes anymore than you do ohmars...) I half ass agree.
Personally, I saw no reason for this trial to begin with, furthermore I think it was personally instigated by ChiCity....
Ohmars jumped onboard after having been stoked by Chi's initial attack.

He acted by way of group psychosis... He got caught up in Chi's insanity. Which by the way was way more abusive than ohmars occasional one or two lil bites.
File a grievance and get ya case heard

-Magistrate

Even though this is excessively basic, and shallowly superficial... (I don't like my clothes anymore than you do ohmars...) I half ass agree.
Personally, I saw no reason for this trial to begin with, furthermore I think it was personally instigated by ChiCity....

He acted by way of group psychosis... He got caught up in Chi's insanity. Which by the way was way more abusive than ohmars occasional one or two lil bites.

*didnt read

Was too distracted by that offensive and racist avi u rockin

Sounds like you need to be taking @ChiCity To trial

Honestly...I thought Chi was the judge. Lol.

This trial was all over the place...still entertaining

Back