Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Court: Judge Judah vs Kandy

I have no idea what's going on. But I've never had this many alerts in my life...

Sorry guys, been with the family all day shopping n shit. (Not for the boy tho.... He still gets nada) them damn baby alive doll is $50 fucking dollars.... Got my niece the black one too!

@Kandy, I order you to pay 2 mil to Judah, 1 mil for his lawyer, 1 mil for the badge

You have 24hrs to comply or the fine will dbl everyday thereafter.

@Jurors you have my thanks for what became a trying case. I'll get the 500k to you shortly.

@King Du Chile's, I never wanna see you in my courtroom again. The fact that you left ya client hanging, effectively resulting in a 2-1 handicap, I find you to be the lowest, most amoral, emotionless lawyer I ever had in my sights. I hope she takes you to court for malpractice and essentially sabatoging her case. You are scum sir!

This case is over

*Bangs gavel*
Nigga just cuz midgets have no souls don't allow you to steal Christmas....I ain't leave nobody hanging... Who told y'all to do this shit the Saturday before Christmas....

And y'all know my office hours

Mon-Fri
10-3

Thursday - Sunday 9-2am

You always tryna pull that slick shit.... The court can't punish me for not operating out of my set schedule....

Well, well, fucking well....

Look what the cat drug in!
Honestly tho, I ain't know y'all was doing this shit today...I was doing mad running around....I did take like a 30 min break to hop in GTA, but shit, it was s hectic ass day....

I'm here now tho..... So what happened??

Honestly tho, I ain't know y'all was doing this shit today...I was doing mad running around....I did take like a 30 min break to hop in GTA, but shit, it was s hectic ass day....

I'm here now tho..... So what happened??
I lost my cool and lost.

Back