Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Court: Conflict vs Black People

What Did You see?
How....do you know....that migga....is....a....migga?
I asked my fellow mods was the nigga black. One confirmed he was. I trust the person who answered, so I dropped it..

Conflict is weird... The more you go back and forth with him, the more you wonder what the fuck are you doing...

I just stopped arguing with the nigga... Been doing that shit for like 8 years... He says the same dumb shit.... It gets old. It goes nowhere. And he likes the attention too much. So I let y'all argue with him.

I asked my fellow mods was the nigga black. One confirmed he was. I trust the person who answered, so I dropped it..

Conflict is weird... The more you go back and forth with him, the more you wonder what the fuck are you doing...

I just stopped arguing with the nigga... Been doing that shit for like 8 years... He says the same dumb shit.... It gets old. It goes nowhere. And he likes the attention too much. So I let y'all argue with him.
So u took a nigga s word ...on the internet...

Don't mention us

I ain't naming names.

Y'all too gratuitous with that snitching title these days.

Lol u ain’t had no issues throwing Exposing Chitown B s business lol now it’s you are too nosey lol

Lol i agree ABW conflict doesn't even feel consistent with IC conflict. Either he washed up or an imposter. Either offense is worthy of a ban.

You know what to do.

kill-him-o.gif

Lol u ain’t had no issues throwing Exposing Chitown B s business lol now it’s you are too nosey lol

Yea but I ain't throw no friends under the bus for that.

Y'all niggaz asking me to point out a friend for conflict.

That nigga ain't that important for all that.

I did point out chicity and AP for seeing the same shit I saw, cuz them clowns tried to hop on the "get du!" Band wagon knowing damn well they saw it too....

But that's it....I don't owe y'all shit else.

I ain't saving conflict, and I ain't putting my friends on blast.

And I don't gaf what anyone thinks of it.

Pull up on chicity he has no issues naming names. He's much weaker than me

Yea but I ain't throw no friends under the bus for that.

Y'all niggaz asking me to point out a friend for conflict.

That nigga ain't that important for all that.

I did point out chicity and AP for seeing the same shit I saw, cuz them clowns tried to hop on the "get du!" Band wagon knowing damn well they saw it too....

But that's it....I don't owe y'all shit else.

I ain't saving conflict, and I ain't putting my friends on blast.

And I don't gaf what anyone thinks of it.

Pull up on chicity he has no issues naming names. He's much weaker than me
Fam u acting like niggas asking u to turn into Ray Liotta at the end of Goodfellas....u making this more complicated than it has to be....let’s start w this what is ur mod/friend s relationship w Conflict lol

Back